FOR SAVE WORLD
Fossil fuels are the largest source of environmental pollution in the world. According to the sources, this type of fuel, going towards new and cleaner energy generation, priority will be present. Hydrogen is the most abundant element in nature, has the potential to replace fossil fuels.
USE NATURE, MOST POWERFUL FORCE
Use now energy from the sun and wind, Alternative is the only solution
Mechanisms of energy conversion in solar cells and pigment
Active solar cells with color (pigment) belongs to the third generation of solar cells based on a semiconductor formed between the counter anode and cathode sensitive to photons and the formation. This system was first developed in 1991 by Grtzl and organs and hence also called Grtzl cells. Separating the cells from absorbing pigments once upon a wide gap semiconductor with energy band (TiO 2 or ZnO), the energy is converted to electrical energy into visible light.Sun is a natural nuclear reactor is enormous. Where the matter is converted into energy by nuclear fusion, and every day about 350 billion tons of mass is converted into radiation, the internal temperature is about 15 million degrees Celsius. Thus the energy in the form of visible light, infrared and ultraviolet radiation to reach us is 1 kW per square meter. Big fiery ball of the sun resembles a hundred times larger than Earth.
The stars are composed of hydrogen and helium gases. Gas explosions are simply great and provide a strong beam of light to generate heat. The radiation coming from the Sun to the Earth along the way, a third of them are in space and energy in the form of heat and light to reach Earth. We know that the speed of light is 300,000 miles per second. Furthermore, the sun takes 8 minutes to reach Earth. Thus, the distance from the Sun to the Earth's accounts. In the long run, plenty of sunlight is lost, but to the same extent that it is sufficient to our living conditions for animals and plants arise.
The various components of solar cells pigment
Solar cells and pigment components are:
1) a glass substrate, a conductive oxide such as ITO or FTO is on the cover Dyaksydtytanyvm porous nanostructures are sensitive to color.
2) pairs of electrolytes containing oxidizing - reducing / I
3) graphite or platinum counter electrode
The mechanism of solar cells and pigment stages are:
1) Sunlight through the glass conductive oxide (FTO) entered the cells and the surface of titania pigments treats.
2) the photons have enough energy, the excitement, the pigments are absorbed. Electrons to the lowest unoccupied molecular orbital of the dye (LUMO) to the highest occupied molecular orbital color (HOMO) socket is created.
3) electrons injected into the TiO 2 conduction band due to the concentration gradient interface FTO / TiO 2 and the external circuit to the cathode move.
4) Pigment molecules capture electrons from other electron is not lost and you will be using. Provides the electrons needed electrolytes. Thus, the cations produced by pigments -I will recover and ions are formed and the pigment HOMO electrons are created.
5) ions produced by the cathode I went there again become. To expedite this phase of the platinum coating on the cathode counters are used.
Benefits of a solar cell pigment
1. Pigment production cost of solar cells is about one third that of silicon cells.
2. Materials are environmentally friendly.
3. Ability of cells to produce different colors.
4. Usability is flexible substrates.
There is a growing industry "new favorite" - water heater, air source heat pump